Template:TRA Character Lavender Green appears in The Royal Academy RP as the school's "popular girl". She loves her smartphone, and many other things associated with "basic white girls". She can quote Mean Girls, drinks Starbucks, eats Chipotle, wears leggings for pants, and has an obsession with pumpkins and hairless cats. She can also get really annoying at times due to her daddy spoiling her so he can make up for not paying much attention to her, as her chauffeur, Luis, is her best friend.
Although her life seems perfect, Lavender's stepmother is a gold digger and can even be verbally abusive at times, and her father, as stated above, doesn't pay much attention to her due to being busy with work. Lavender is also somewhat insecure and has trouble making friends. This makes her act spoiled and catty, which drives people off, but all Lavender really wants is a friend.
Lavender was born to her father's only true love, Chloe Green, who died while giving birth to Lavender. All Lavender has left of Chloe is a letter she wrote to Lavender, which Lavender hides under her pillow and reads at times. Since Chloe's death, Lavender has dealt with two stepmothers (and a third has recently joined the family), both of which Lavender get along poorly with, though they quickly took some of her father's money and fled. Her father recently married a woman named Mara, who often tries to force her husband to buy her luxurious gifts and, though sweet while her husband is in the room, is a nasty, cruel diva to Lavender and the family's servants when her husband is not present. She yells at the servants (causing three to quit in a 6-week time span), and yells at (and occasionally hits) Lavender for wasting money that should be hers. Template:Profile
- Lavender's most prized possession is her stuffed bunny rabbit, Tonks.
- Lavender shares many qualities with Lavender Brown from the Harry Potter series:
- Both are named Lavender
- Both have first and last names that are colors
- Both irritate those around them.
- Both are extremely attached to their romantic partners.
- Both are extremely prissy and girly.
- Both have one-sided romantic partners who have little to no feelings for them.
- In some alternate universes, Lavender is a daughter of Greek goddess of love, beauty, desire, and pleasure: Aphrodite.
- Hence her name, Lavender gives off a natural scent of Lavender.